Saturday, September 15, 2012

Holden High Project Grad Crop


WOW! We had a great time!

The Holden High Project Grad Fund Raising Crop was a small crowd, but that just let it be very intimate.  Everybody loved the special Holden Eagles Title and the Holden Eagles Frame page I created just for them.  It is these little pieces that make scrapbooking so much more fun.  I almost sold out, but don’t worry, I will have them available again for the Zachary Timmons Memorial Crop in January. 

We held this crop in the Hallar Building in Down Town Holden.  It was a wonderful venue, the seating was comfortable, and we all had lots of room.  I tell you , these Holden girls sure do know how to put on a crop!  We had snacks all day, with a baked potatoe bar and chili for dinner.  Everything was delicious.  I can't wait to do it again! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment